Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Favorites

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a great week and enjoy the upcoming 3-day weekend (for us Americans). I'll be packing all day today since we're heading to Ohio. I've got a few jobs out there and we're going to see some family. Super stressed about packing my kit!!! But, overall, I'm really excited about the trip out there.


What are some of your favorite things recently? Here are mine:


Favorite makeup product




Clarins instant light complexion perfector in champagne





Favorite phone app












Words by Post (free edition)
Essentially it's scrabble on your phone, and you can play with friends.


(If you have this app, start a game with me! My username is LC)




Favorite Smell






Jasmine Flowers...Remind me of when I used to live in Egypt


Favorite Recent Purchase






Wedges from Dollhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment