Thursday, March 28, 2013

MAC Fashion Sets Swatches and Comparisons

MAC Fashion Sets!

MAC Fashion Sets Lipsticks in Ablaze, Embrace Me, Heroine, and Silly

MAC Fashion Sets Silly, Heroine, Ablaze, and Embrace Me Lipglass

MAC Fashion Sets Ablaze, Heroine, Embrace Me, and Silly Lip Pencils.

MAC Fashion Sets : Embrace Me, Heroine, Silly, Ablaze Swatches. Lipstick, Lip Pencil, Gloss from left to right in all swatch sets.


Comparison Swatches

MAC Lipstick in Ablaze, Sail La Vie, Hibiscus, Flamingo, Vegas Volt, and Watch Me Simmer.

MAC Lip Pencils in Ablaze, Lasting Sensation, and Temperatue Rising

Ablaze - Closest to lipstick would be Watch me simmer, but honestly it's not close enough to be a dupe. Same with Ablaze Lipliner...Lasting Sensation Liner is pretty close, but doesn't cut it.
As far as Ablaze Lipglass goes, the closest shade is Lychee Luxe, but Lychee Luxe has more sparkle.

MAC Lip Pencils in Heroine, Magenta, and Grape

MAC Lipsticks in Heroine, Seductive Intent Mattene, Rebel, Strong Woman, and  Violetta
Heroine - Seductive Intent and Strong Woman are very close to Heroine. And although Violetta looks similar to it in this picture, in real life Violetta is a tad more shiny and more sheer and just has more of an electric color about it. 
For the Heroine Lip liner, Magenta is super close to it, which is really disappointing to me. I was hoping for a true purple liner.
For Heroine Lipglass, I honestly have nothing even remotely close to it, so I wasn't able to do swatch comparisons of it.

MAC Lip Pencils in Embrace Me, Trimmed In Pink, Cranapple, Process Magenta Chromagraphic Pencil, and More To Love Pro longwear Lip Pencil.

MAC Lipsticks in Embrace Me, Girl About Town, Pink Pigeon, Quick Sizzle, and Show Orchid.
Embrace me - Lipstick, from the permanent line Girl About Town would be pretty close, just with more sheen. Pink Pigeon and Quick sizzle are both close too, I feel like mac puts so many of these bright hot pinks out.
Lip Liner, nothing close to it except MAYBE the Process Magenta Chromagraphic Pencil
Lipgloss, There's quite a few pink lipglosses that I don't own, so I couldn't do a fair comparison, but I'd imagine that it's similar to the Girl about town gloss and there's one from the Pro Longwear range but the name escapes me.

MAC Lip Pencils in Silly, Cranberry, In Anticipation, and the Make Up For Ever Lip Pencil in 15c

MAC Lipsticks in Silly, Saint Germain, Chatterbox, and Viva Glam Nicki

Silly - Lipstick...if I had to pick, Viva Glam Nicki..but to be honest, I don't own any lipsticks that are close to Silly. Nicki is kind of in the same color family, but is a tad lighter, has more of a sheen, and doesn't go on as buttery smooth as Silly. I feel like Silly is more of a true girly girl pink.
Lip Liner , nothing close to it, period.
Lipgloss - I personally didn't have anything close to it, but you may want to try it against Pink Poodle Lipglass.


USING MY PHOTOS

You are MORE than welcome to use my photos, so long as you link back/give credit to me! I know I have super awesome swatches, but I see my pics all over the internet and people aren't giving the credit to me. Come on, mang!



No comments:

Post a Comment