Thursday, March 24, 2011

Las Vegas Haul! I think my biggest one to date!

So I just got back from Vegas. I hit up the CCO, and also bought a LOT from the mac pro store when I took a master class. I haven't really had the chance to play with anything yet, except my pink cult blush, which i LOVE.

Yayyyy Goodies!!

Empty Quad (for my studio finish skin correctors), Marine Ultra Chromaline, Empty Blush Palette
Blushes: Rhubarb, Coygirl, Devil, Melba, Well Dressed, Fleur Power

Powder Puff, Fix +, Pink Rebel Lustre Drops, Soft & Gentle MSF, Studio Finish Skin Correctors in: Terracotta, Ochre, Light Peach, and Pure Orange

Top Row: White Face & Body, 2 Brush Cleansers, Bulk Wipes
Middle Row: Micronized Airbrush Foundations in nc10, nc20, nc30, nw15, nw30, nw45, Studio Fix powder nc25, Careblends powder in Medium
Bottom Row: Pro Longwear Concealers in nc15, nc30, nc45, nw15, nw25, nw45, Skin Refined Zone Treatment, Madly Magenta Cream Colour Base

Pinkie Pencil, O-J Pencil, 2 205 brushes, 222 brush, 231 brush

Top Row L to R: Photo Realism Quad, Tone Grey Quad
Bottom Row: Pollinator, Suave Intentions, Love Lave, and Tissueweight

Lipsticks L to R top row: Chatterbox, Vegas Volt, Purple Rite, All styled Up
Bottom Row: Neon Orange, Peachstock, Steal My Heart Lipglass, Icescape Lipglass

These were all mixed in the previous photos, but this is what I got from the CCO
L to R: Photo Realism Quad, Pink Rebel Lustre Drops, Tone Grey Quad
Love Lace, Tissueweight, Steal My Heart Lipglass, Icescape Lipglass, Purple Rite Lipstick, All Styled Up lipstick.
Suave Intentions, Pollinator Eyeshadows

The 2 story MAC pro store in Vegas

A peek from the airbrush master class taught by MAC senior artist Jenn Karsten

Some of the goodies that were on our workstation

No comments:

Post a Comment