Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Heading back to Vegas :)

2 weeks ago I went to Vegas to take a MAC Master Class on airbrushing, it was an all day lab and I loved it. Aside from the class, I LOVED being in Vegas. Even though I went by myself, I had such a blast! It's not the type of place I'd want to live in (even though I DID live there when I was in elementary school), but it's definitely fun for visits. The fact that it's only a 4 hour drive from where I live makes it very accessible and cheap to go.

It's only been 2 weeks and already I'm itching to go back. I decided I definitely want to go again, this time with the family, before I have my baby in June. I hopped online to see if MAC was offering any other master classes between now and June, and sure enough, there are a couple. Going to make our trip a little longer this time so that we can really enjoy our stay. This time we're staying in the Luxor...ever since I was a little girl I've wanted to stay there because when I was 9 and 10 I used to live in Egypt. I know the kids will love the bright lights of Vegas, and of course I'll go back to my favorite buffet -- the Rio Carnival World Buffet.

Probably won't haul as much as last time :) but I'll definitely be hauling. I'd like to go to a different CCO this time as well.

If anyone has any suggestions on what we should do on the strip with a 5 year old, please let me know!

xoxo LC

No comments:

Post a Comment