Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bright Purple and Orange Look


Products used:

-Eyes
Mac Cream Colour Base "Madly Magenta" as a base in my crease
Mac Moisturecover Concealer as a base on my eye area
Mac eyeshadows: Bright Sunshine, Banshee, Orange, Carbon, Violet Trance, Shock-a-Holic, Digit
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Mac Zoomlash in Zoomblack
Mac Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow for brows
Mac Studio Finish Concealer NC15 used just above the brows

-Skin
Mac Studio Finish Concealer NC30 mixed with Mac Careblends Oil to create a nice sheer foundation
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Mac Taupe Blush to Contour
Mac Full Fuchsia Blush (used with an extremely light hand and even rubbed a little off with a tissue)

-Lips
I had a bright pink lipstick on, then blotted it off, so I was left with a pink pigmented lip. I applied Hodgepodge lip pencil and Florabundance Lipglass overtop.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment