Monday, January 2, 2012

Makeup Seminar in Chicago 1/21/2012


Hi Everyone, This year I'm holding more seminars than I did last year, but I need a minimum amount of 10 people to sign up per location or else I can't hold the seminar. The next seminar, in Chicago, has currently met the 10 person minimum and the class is for sure on. The original price of the class was 125, but I've lowered tickets to $65 per person. I'm also going to run a special that if you sign up for you and one other person I can lower the price to $50 per person. For that special pricing you'll need to email me first. Click the tab above that talks about the seminars and what we cover in them.

This seminar is January 21, 2012 from 10am-1pm at the Holiday Inn in Elk Grove.

Use the following link to register for the class and read more about the class. Hope to see you there!! <3 <3

http://www.lauren-clark.com/workshop1

No comments:

Post a Comment