Friday, March 30, 2012

MAC So Reel / In Extra Dimension Haul, Swatches, and boring FOTD

I love so much from these two collections. Immortal Flower and Lovecloud are my 2 favorite blushes of all the ones I bought. I adore the 3 skinfinishes and they will be going straight into my professional kit. Heroine lipstick is screaming for me to do a fotd with it! If you want to see comparison swatches of any of these products with a previous mac product, just leave a comment below and I'll do the best I can.


From Left to Right
Top Row - Extra Dimension Skinfinishes Glorify, Superb, Whisper of Gilt
Middle Row - Blushes in: Pink Cult, Pink Tea, Full Of Joy, Lovecloud, Immortal Flower, and Modern Mandarin
Bottom row -  Star Quality cremesheen lipglass, Reel Sexy lipstick, Heroine Lipstick, Pink Popcorn Lipstick, Heirloom eye kohl.


MAC Blushes: Pink Cult, Pink Tea, Peony Petal, Full Of Joy, Immortal Flower, Modern Mandarin, Lovecloud


From Left to Right: Star Quality Lipglass, Reel Sexy Lipstick, Watch Me Simmer Lipstick, Pink Popcorn Lipstick, Heroine Lipstick, Heirloom Eye Kohl.


Pink Popcorn, Heroine, Reel Sexy, Watch Me Simmer


Extra Dimension Skinfinishes in Glorify, Superb, and Whisper of Gilt







  • eyes - mac straw harvest e/s, saddle e/s, tarte lights camera lashes mascara
  • skin - mac airbrush foundation applied with a 130 brush in nc20, strada blush to contour, nars mata hari blush (very lightly)
  • lips - mac painterly paint pot as a base, mac process magenta chromagraphic pencil overtop and filled in

No comments:

Post a Comment