Sunday, May 20, 2012

MAC Hey Sailor Swatches

*warning* Serious messy hair ahead! I apologize! 



FOTD With Salute Lipstick
FOTD With Sail La Vie Lipstick
FOTD With Red Racer Lipstick
FOTD With Throw Me A Line Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
FOTD With Shore Leave Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
FOTD With Saunter Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
MAC Russian Red, Ruby Woo, Red Racer Lipstick Comparison Swatches

MAC So Chaud, Sail La Vie, Neon Orange, Good To Go lipstick comparion swatches



Review: I was highly disappointed in the colors of the pro longwear lip pencils. Saunter and Shore Leave are way too light to be useful for anyone! Throw me a line is similar to Kiss Me Quick pro longwear lip pencil.

The lipsticks are lovely, although Salute is a weird color that definitely doesn't work well for me with the makeup I had on.

I tried all the lip products on to show you how ridiculous some of them look, and I'm not even that dark! I'm an nc25.

Products used:
I was wearing Fast Fleet Blush in all of the photos, along with Old gold pigment and Lorac Front Of The Line Pro Liner


No comments:

Post a Comment