Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 2012 Starlooks Starbox review and swatches

November's Starlooks Starbox was one that was semi-customizable. They sent out an email asking if you wanted the light, medium, or dark kit. I received the light kit. Please see the review at the bottom of this post.




Nov 2012 Starbox

November's starbox came with a nude lipstick, an eyeshadow quad, and mascara guard.

November 2012 Starbox Light Eyeshadow Quad: Pearl Reflection, Celestial, Wicked Wink, and Almond. 
November 2012 Starbox Light Eyeshadow Quad: Pearl Reflection, Celestial, Wicked Wink, and Almond. Lipstick in Nude

November 2012 Starbox Light Eyeshadow Quad: Pearl Reflection, Celestial, Wicked Wink, and Almond. Lipstick in Nude


Review

Eyeshadow Quad: I was so massively impressed by the pigmentation of the eyeshadows and how smooth they went on. I was also impressed with the colors they chose for this quad. These colors are great for everyday wear, and Almond (the deeper brown) works great to fill in my brows. There was one downfall to this quad that could easily be fixed. The shadows that are in there are not magnetized in there, so if you flip the quad over, they fall out. I'm not sure if the pans are missing the magnets, if the quad is missing its magnet, or if they both don't have a magnet, but I'm sure you can go to an office supply store and pick up some magnet stickers.

Lipstick: This is a great nude for me. I like that it's not super opaque, I'm not into opaque nudes because they usually look yucky on me.

All in all, this was a really great box to get. Definitely my favorite so far (I know I've said that a couple of times about previous months! They keep outdoing themselves!

I know for a fact the December box is going to be HUGE (as in awesome!) I highly suggest signing up today so that you dont miss out on December...you won't regret it!

It's also not too late to order the November box, Starlooks offers the option of buying previous boxes.

http://starlooks.com/collections/featured/products/starbox

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment