Monday, March 16, 2009

Another make-up look... Bronze-y eyes with red lips

So this post is for my friend G who I boogied down with this weekend. I tried out a new make-up look and G liked it and was curious about what eyeshadows I was wearing.

Well here you go, G! (This gave me an opportunity to play with my new-ish Photoshop elements software which I am still getting the hang of... the whole layers concept always throws me off.) These are all MAC eyeshadows.



And here's the pic without all the graffiti:



Open eye... I tried to add a little bit more of a dramatic "tail" to my eyeliner. And don't you just love my non-existent eyelashes?



Face shot!



Products used:

FACE
Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation in Beige
MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW25
MAC Mineral Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
NARS Orgasm blush

EYES
MAC Brule e/s
MAC Ricepaper e/s
MAC Woodwinked e/s
MAC Mulch e/s
MAC Texture e/s
MAC Smut e/s
Bobbi Brown Black Ink Gel eyeliner (although the MAC version is lower cost - Blacktrack Fluidline is $15 vs Bobbi Brown's $21 for the same amount)
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl (waterline/lower lash line)
MAC Carbon e/s (on top of Smolder)
MAC Cork e/s (brows)
MAC Spiked eyebrow pencil
Maybelline Full & Soft mascara

LIPS
MAC Burgundy lip pencil
MAC New York Apple lipstick

By the way, I can't stress enough how much I love primers! I took the pics above *after* a night of sweating on the dance floor and only had to re-touch the lipstick. For the eyes, I used Urban Decay Primer Potion (although I just got my hands on Too Faced Shadow Insurance so I'll let you know if that's any better) and Smashbox Photo Finish Light primer on the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment