Friday, March 20, 2009

Sugarsweet-inspired Look

I saw a fun post on Makeup and Beauty Blog with a MAC Sugarsweet Face of the Day. I decided to do something similar however I only purchased one item from the collection. I substituted other colors that seemed similar.



Here's the one item I did purchase - the Lollipop Loving lipstick. It's considered a glaze so it's actually pretty sheer and coral in color.








Here's my Sugarsweet-inspired look:


I tried to use eyeshadows that were similar to the ones that came out with the collection:


EYES
MAC Shroom - Similar to Sugarshot e/s
MAC Creme Royal (from Hello Kitty Lucky Tom palette)
MAC Paradisco (from Hello Kitty Lucky Tom palette) - Similar to Dear Cupcake e/s
Dior Greenish Brown (sorry - this is from the Chic Palette and I can't figure out what the name is of the shadow) - Similar to Club e/s
MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner
Maybelline Full&Soft Mascara

FACE
MAC Petticoat Mineralized Skinfinish

LIPS
MAC Popster Tinted lip conditioner
MAC Lollipop Loving lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment