Friday, December 3, 2010

MAC Haul

I am so excited that I was able to get some kit staples while i've been here in maryland. So far I've been in the emergency room, and the next day had the flu, so my trip hasn't been so great so far....but getting all these goodies makes me happy :)

my mac haul:


what i got:
plushlash in black, zoom fast black lash, careblends oil, bulk wipes, saddle eyeshadow. charcoal brown shadow, studio finish concealers nc15, nw15, and nw45, studio sticks in nc25 and nc42, studio sculpt foundations in: nw25 nw40 and nw45, mineralize skinfinish naturals in light, medium and medium-plus, lipglass in easy lounger, plushglass in cushy white, cremestick liner in gingerroot, brush cleanser, face and body foundation in n7


yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment