Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm in Baltimore

I am not in a good mood....ugh.

So yesterday I flew with the kids from Phoenix to Baltimore, a 4 hour flight. My 6 month old baby, Cora, is just the sweetest baby I've ever known. She doesn't cry at all unless she's hungry or tired. She's always happy and smiling...Well on the plane was a different story. She fussed almost the whole time...and took a poop, and I changed her, and as I'm changing her, it just kept coming out and out and out...so it got all over her outfit and her, and I didn't have a change of clothes (something I meant to have but forgot :( ) So she was wearing a diaper, and a little jacket...ugh. The last  hour of the trip went ok. Then at night she woke up every hour. She normally sleeps through the night. So I got the worst night's sleep I've had since she was first born. Today I'm super sore, my uterus is cramping, and I don't know if I can go to the doctor because of my out of state insurance. Lastly, I'm staying at my parents' house, and they have zero things to eat. Don't they know I'm pregnant!?!?

Sorry no FOTDs this week since I'm out of town...

xo LC

No comments:

Post a Comment