Thursday, January 27, 2011

In my car fotd 1

This was a fotd I posted on my other blog a few months ago, but I wanted to share it here because I plan on doing more of these fun car fotds ***just to be clear, I don't do them while driving, I do them in the parking lot when I'm waiting to pick my daughter up from school.*** It's a fun challenge because I just use whatever I find in my purse. I'm not the type of person to keep a set amount of things in my purse, but I'll throw random things in my purse here and there depending on what I need to touch up for that day...I'm sure most of you know how it is :)

So while waiting in the parking lot to pick up my daughter from school, I had 20 minutes to spare, so I decided to make an fotd using some of the random crap I found in my purse! It was all random stuff I had from previous days and weeks, and was determined to make a look with it

The 4 brushes that I had to work with in my purse were a 187, 168, 217, and 213 (what more could a girl need, other than a 266 lol)

Products used:

  • eyes:
    • MAC select cover up concealer nw15
    • shadows:
      • CARGO: Saucilito duo (beige on my brow bone, the brown in my crease, undereyes, and brows)
      • MAC pigment: frozen white (on lid)
    • MAC plushlash in black
  • skin:
    • MAC studio fix powder nc35 (not my color, but I just used it lightly to get some coverage)
    • MAC hyper real powder in medium
    • MAC mineralized blush in "gentle"
    • MAC hyper real powder in lavender fx for highlight
  • lips
    • MAC lipstick Lazy Day
    • MAC lipglass Crystal Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment