Thursday, January 20, 2011

LC Makeup Seminar in LA on June 24th

Hey everyone,

I know many of you are going to IMATS this summer in Pasadena, CA. As many of you know, I teach makeup lessons here in Phoenix and wanted to take advantage of being in a different state by having a seminar. I'm in the process of setting it up with the Starwood Sheraton Hotel in Pasadena (Across the street from the IMATS convention center), but before I finalize anything with the hotel, I need an aproximate head count of who will attend.

Here's what the seminar is scheduled to cover (this may change if you all request other things):

  • a few eye looks
  • day to evening makeup
  • bridal makeup
  • perfect foundation application
  • contouring and highlighting
  • lip application (including how to apply a perfect red lip)
  • tattoo cover
  • how to apply false lashes on others
  • color theory
  • brush usages
  • how to make money as an artist
*Goody Bags* will be given to everyone (makeup samples and full size products), and snacks will be provided. Alcohol provided but you have to show proof of being legal drinking age :)

There will be a lot of classroom interaction (and don't come to the class with perfected makeup, because we'll be doing makeup on each other and I'll be doing demo's on you guys)

The Seminar will be 3 hours long and costs $200. Please email me if you'd like to sign up...thanks in advance

xo LC

a pic from a small group class I taught last year

No comments:

Post a Comment