Wednesday, June 29, 2011

IMATS and Califonia trip details DAY 3



Day 3:
Our second hotel was probably the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at for its price. Hotwire truly hooked me up. We had a nice suite with a kitchen, separate bedroom, living room, and very nice bathroom. There was a buffet style breakfast, also with cook-to-order foods, that was all complimentary! We enjoyed a great breakfast, then headed out to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor.

We had a nice time at six flags, then around 6pm, we headed to Beverly Hills because I was going to be attending a MAC pro masterclass. I love taking masterclasses, they assure that I won't stay in a makeup rut because I'm always learning new things :)

The masterclass was AMAZING. Victor C, who is a senior artist for MAC North America, taught the class. He taught all about how to create flawless skin. This was by far my favorite masterclass, I really enjoyed Victor's personality and style of teaching.

Some goodies that I got from the masterclass were:
3 moisturecover concealers in nc15, nw15 and nw25
skin brightening serum
vibrancy eye primer
130 brush
and an empty shadow palette

The class ended at 9:30pm and from there, we drove back to phoenix. We didn't get back til 3am, but luckily for me, my husband is a saint and drove the entire way :)

When I arrived, I had a package from mac waiting for me that had my Blogger's Obsession order in it.

Here's a pic of all the stuff I got from the order and from the masterclass:
(L to R)
Palette
Brush cleanser
Studio Fix Lash
Light Plus MSFN
Dark MSFN
Half lash curler
Naked Pigment
Thunder and Rain Mineralize eyeshadow
Hocus Pocus e/s
Jealousy Wakes e/s
Parisian Skies e/s
Sparkle, Neely Sparkle e/s
Emply 15 pan e/s palette
Sonoran Rain l/g
Nitrolicious l/g
All of my Purple Life l/g
130 brush
Moisturecover concealers in nc15, nw15 and nw25
Skin Brightening Serum
Vibrancy Eye Primer

No comments:

Post a Comment