Wednesday, June 15, 2011

That's a wrap!

I've been keeping this on the down-low, but for the last couple of weeks I've on-and-off (because of having the baby) been doing makeup for a feature film called "The Coalition" starring Eddie Goines, Denyce Lawton, Adrienne Bailon, Ingrid Clay, and a few others. Yesterday morning they wrapped up. I'm really shocked because they shot the entire thing in 19 or 20 days. Totally insane. Everyone worked VERY long hours, usually 12-14 hours a day with very little breaks. It was a really great experience and everyone I worked with was absolutely amazing and so nice. Looking forward to doing more work with that production company in the future.

A few behind the scenes pics from the movie:
The ladies with Terrell Suggs (Ravens Linebacker and executive producer for this film)

Some of the cast and crew from the 2nd night of shooting. There's a very pregnant me on the very right :)

my makeup on the very pretty Adrienne Bailon
the cast read
the trailer (that we really didn't use!)
big ol belly :) this was 2 days before I had the baby
me and jamie, my hair partner
my messy set up...part of it, anyway!
Can't wait til this movie comes out! I'll keep you posted when I know more about its release date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment