Thursday, February 23, 2012

MAC Chen Man Haul, swatches, and comparisons





There wasn't a whole lot from this collection that I wanted, especially because most of it was either repromotes or permanent items already. I knew that I had to had Force of Love lipstick, as bright corals are right up my alley. Folks, this one is going to fly off the shelves just like Party Parrot did, so buy them FAST!

I LOVE the texture of Force of Love lipstick. Mattes are my favorite. It's very similar to Party Parrot, but it's a hair or two lighter. Budding beauty lipstick is a lustre formula. It doesn't go on as opaque as Force of Love, but it's counterpart Budding Beauty Lipglass goes on pretty opaque. Likewise, Force of Love's counterpart Force of Love Lipglass goes on sheer compared to the lipstick.

For those that missed out on Party Parrot, Force of Love is a nice dupe!

No comments:

Post a Comment