Thursday, February 2, 2012

Vote For the FOTD Winner!

Ok all. So I had a lot of entries for this contest. It was so fun and exciting seeing what everyone came up with! I've decided I want to do a EOTD/FOTD contest once a month. You can enter everytime if you'd like.

For this contest I posted my original picture of an eye look. The entries were supposed to duplicate the look as best as possible. From all the entries, I picked the top 5 who I felt executed it the most like the original picture.

From the top 5, I gave viewers a shot to vote. By the end of the first day, I eliminated the 3 pictures with the lowest amount of votes, which left us with our 2 finalists.

The voting is open for another 2 days. I'm announcing it here because I want the voting to be fair, and not just a popularity contest as it usually turns out when the voting is left on facebook alone. By posting it here, I'll get outsiders votes as well.

Here is the original picture:


Here are the 2 finalists



Please consider blending, color placement, and the winged liner when making your decision. You may only vote on one.

Click on the link labeled "finalist #1" or "finalist #2" to vote. Vote on the picture that exemplifies the original picture most. It will bring you to that picture's link on facebook. Click "like" under that picture. (while you're at it, "like" my fan page!), then you're done!

2 days to vote, thank you!

Winner will receive an eyeshadow and lipgloss of their choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment