Friday, April 27, 2012

Cocktail Party FOTD

I went out the other night to a fancy cocktail party hosted by The Knot put on for wedding industry professionals to network and mingle. It was a great time, and I got to meet a lot of new people as well as see others that I already knew from previously working together.

Products Used:
  • Eyes
    • MAC "Salt & Pepper" from the Fall Trend Eye Palette as a base on my lid
    • MAC shadows: Satin taupe, Ricepaper, Bamboo, and Take Wing
    • MAC blacktrack fluidline
  • Skin
    • MAC brightening serum, oil control lotion, vibrancy eye primer, fast response eye cream, line filler to prep the skin
    • MAC studio fix fluid in nc25
    • MAC Taupe blush to contour
    • MAC Tenderling blush
    • MAC hyper real pressed powder in "light" to highlight
    • MAC Matte Bronzer along hairline
  • Lips
    • MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencils in Etcetera and Nice & Spicy, layered
    • MAC Innocence, Beware lipstick
    • MAC Baby Sparks Dazzleglass

A couple more pics from the event
The Bars

The Sweets Table. There was also a cupcake bar where you create your own cupcakes


A phone pic of me in my dress


My dress. from BCBG...there was a smudge on my camera lens...sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment