Thursday, April 19, 2012

April's Makeup/EOTD Contest


Rules:

1. Duplicate this eye look as best as you can. You do not need to use the exact same products, just as long as the final look and colors look close. You do not need to use fake lashes, but you can if you'd like.
2. Take a picture of your eye look from a similar angle that I took mine. This makes it easier to judge the pictures.
3. Upload your picture to my facebook fan page wall. You must post it publicly. www.facebook.com/lcmakeup
4. You must "like" my facebook page to even be able to upload, so be sure to do that if you don't see the upload option.
5. There must be a minimum of 10 entries for this contest to go on. I won't pick a winner if there are less than that. So be sure to not procrastinate, and post your eye look!
6. You have until April 26th to post!

THE PRIZE

Winner will receive a MAC eyeshadow (of regular formulation) of their choice!




First I will choose the top 3-4 contestants who I feel did the best job in duplicating this look. I will choose on April 27th I'm looking mainly at the application looking the same, blending, color placement, and lastly the actual colors used -- if they are close to the colors I used. After the top 3-4 are selected, the final judging will be done by my fans. Whoever has the most votes by April 29th will win!


This contest is open internationally! All are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment