Friday, August 24, 2012

August Starlooks Starbox

August Starlooks Starbox


Starlooks Sculpture Gel Liner and Pink Petal Rose Lipgloss and 844 Brush

Starlooks Sculpture Gel Liner and Pink Petal Rose Lipgloss and 844 Brush


Starlooks Sculpture Gel Liner and Pink Petal Rose Lipgloss Swatch


This month's Starbox was in collaboration with Lauren Bradley who is a celebrity fashion stylist and designer. This is their first special edition box. I was really happy with this box. The box included:
Gel Liner in a color called Sculpture, it is a metallic pewter color
Lipgloss in Pink Petal Rose, a toned down bubblegum pink
844 angled brush.

They also threw in a bonus autographed postcard of Lauren Bradley (although I'm not sure what I'll do with it lol).

I'm really impressed with the gel liner. It's very similar to Bobbi Brown's gel liner. I put two swatches of it on my hand about 4 hours ago and it hasn't budged. I tried smearing it (after about a minute after it set) and it won't smudge. The brush that comes with it is very nice as well, nice and thin and makes nice precise lines.

Check out starlooks.com if you're interested in getting it! It's $15 a month and you receive 3-4 full size products each month. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment