Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Starlooks Starbox contents and swatches

Classy blush/highlighter, gold dust eyeshadow, and citron lipstick
Starlooks  Classy blush/highlighter, gold dust eyeshadow, and citron lipstick swatches

July Starbox Review

This was a fun starbox and great for summer. 

The Blush - "Classy" is the name of the blush, but to me it's more of a highlighter. It's too light on my skin (NC35) to be used really as a blush, but it makes a gorgeous highlighter and I love the texture.

The Shadow - "Gold Dust" is the name of the eyeshadow. It's a pale gold shimmer. It's kind of like mac's going banana's shadow but with a more buttery texture like goldmine. I like putting this color on the inner 2/3rds of my lid and pairing it with either a forest green, brown, or an orange for a more summery look.

The Lipstick - called "Citron" is very creamy and somewhat sheer. I had to swatch it back and forth a few times to get it to show up like that. It's a great coral shade with golden flecks of shimmer in it.

The box also came with a little mirror, which wasn't of the best quality, it was kind of beat up looking on the outside, but hey, I've never had a mirror in my purse, so now I have one and it serves its purpose :)


Sign up for your starbox here: http://starlooks.com/products/starbox , the cost is $15 per month and you will receive 3-4 full size Starlooks items. You don't have to commit to doing it every month either, you may opt out of a month whenever you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment