Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Opulash Colored Mascaras - Review

I've been waiting patiently for a week for UPS to deliver my goodies from mac. I ordered the 3 colored mascaras from the new Wonder Woman Collection. It was the only things being offered that I felt was worth the price. I'm really hard to please when it comes to colored mascara because I have very dark lashes, and most of the time the colors don't show up to well. I'm not *thrilled* with the results MAC's WW gave me, but I didn't expect to be, either.

Overall, I wasn't too happy. BUT, I'm picky, and I know these would work great for 90% of people out there. The formula is too dry for my taste, and I personally prefer even brighter colors that are more pigmented. I don't like having to put on 3-4 coats of a colored mascara to get it to more vibrantly show up on my lashes.
$15









"Army of Amazons" - Opulash Mascara



"Victorious" - Opulash Mascara



"Themyscira" - Opulash Mascara



and all three just for fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment