Tuesday, February 15, 2011

so much makeup

In the last couple of days I've bought so much makeup...it's sad...

I've placed 2 Sugarpill orders, 3 loose shadows in each order. 2 MAC wonder woman orders. the first order had my 3 new colored mascaras, and the 2nd order has Mighty Aphrodite Blush, Pink Power MSF, and the light pink lipglass. The first two things have been sold out since day one, and last night they re-stocked, so I took advantage of that, and now today, they're already sold out again! haha...crazy. Just now I placed a pretty hefty mac order for my kit..

I also bought a new HD video camera for my tutorials. The first one I bought wasn't up to par with what I wanted out of a camera, so I sent it back. Can't wait to start REALLY doing tutorials for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment