Monday, February 7, 2011

March 19th LAS VEGAS Makeup Artist's Workshop/Seminar

Hey hey! I'm heading to Vegas the weekend of March 19th, I'm bringing the same seminar that I'm doing in LA to Las Vegas! Yay, good times!

Class Covers

  • a few eye looks
  • day to evening makeup
  • bridal makeup
  • perfect foundation application
  • contouring and highlighting
  • lip application (including how to apply a perfect red lip)
  • tattoo cover
  • how to apply false lashes on others
  • color theory
  • brush usages
  • how to make money as an artist
  • portfolio presentation

Class is 3 hours long and is $200.

Goody bags provided with full size products and samples.
*youll also get a copy of my makeup artist's manual i've been working on oh so diligently...

Food, drinks, and alcohol provided to those over 21.

Email me to sign up
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment