Saturday, February 5, 2011

Makeup Artist's Manual

Good morning all...

As many of you know, I've been writing a book for the last 2 months or so. I'm nearing my deadline which is in two weeks, and I've been completely swamped with it. This book is the reason for hardly any FOTDs recently and why I won't be doing any in the next coming week or two. I appreciate your patience, but this book has been REALLY draining me, and I can't wait to get it over with! For those of you who don't know about it, it's a makeup artist's manual to go along with the classes, workshops, and seminars that I teach. It's not available for sale, students only, sorry :(

Anyway please give me encouragement to get through this, as I feel I've reached a writing block!

xo LC

p.s. TONS of tutorials to come after this book is complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment