Thursday, August 25, 2011

Selena Gomez - A Year Without Rain music video FOTD and Tutorial








I have fallen in love with the makeup in this video. Isn't it gorgeous? The song isn't bad either. The makeup consists of a shimmery taupe w/ a silvery sheen on the lid. Very black tightlined liner, and fake lashes. It's actually pretty simple. I did this look and wasn't entirely happy with how it came out and I've realized something. Her eyes are much much smaller than mine. So the black eyeliner and lashes are in a more concentrated area, giving them the appearance of looking darker. Even though I did the same exact thing on my eye, it doesn't look as dramatic because my eyes aren't as small....so next time, bigger lashes, and slightly thicker liner :)












Products used:


eyes
mac moisturecover concealer as a base all over eye
mac dipdown fluidline as a base on lid
mac satin taupe, moons reflection, white frost, forgery, corduroy, blanc type
mac blacktrack fluidline, tightlined
fake lashes
face
mac studio fix fluid
mac mineralize skinfinish natural (msfn)
mac canteloupe blush
bronzer
lips
mac foil lipstick
mac clear gloss


I made a tutorial on this look! yay! Check it out here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfsoSXgXWZE






No comments:

Post a Comment